Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013 at 1:26 pm

It was so good to see all of you!!!!
 
 I just got on my missionary portal and they changed my flag back to Peru instead of the las Vegas flag. I dunno what that is supposed to mean haha But I want you to know that I love you so much and I look forward to emailing you next week. I am truly doing my best. Mom, I love you so much. Thank you for everything that you do for me. I love you all!!!!! I love you!!!! I love you!!!!!!
 
Love Elder Dial
 
 
This week's lesson....There is not much to email after talking to your family over 2 hours the day before!! Happy day!!
 
 
I told Mitch what I wanted for mother's day... 
 
a picture of him in front of his apartments...

 
 
 
 
and a picture of something he found that was beautiful ....
 
What a good boy!!
Thank You!!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment