Tuesday, November 18, 2014

‎Tuesday‎, ‎November‎ ‎18‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎00‎ ‎AM

Hello momma! How are you doing??? Well now I am out in the middle of nowhere about 3 hours from Lima in a place called Cañete. About 30 minutes outside of the city of Cañete in a place called Quilmana. It is a great place. It is a young branch that have an attendance of about 70 every week. Ya it is going to be great to have a new experience. This new place reminds me a lot of Tabiona and Duchesne haha  It is an awesome place. My new companion is from Switzerland or however you spell it. His parents are from Peru but he was born there. He knows Spanish, French, and German which is pretty cool. How are you doing?? I am doing good.  I am excited to serve here. I was ready for a change.  
My suitcases are doing good. I have already bought some things. Well momma. My time is about up. Thank you for everything mom. I love you and thank you for everything. I will email you next Monday. I love you!
 
This week's lesson...
The middle of nowhere is a great place to serve!
 
 
 
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment