Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Nov 10, 2014, at 1:04 PM

Hello Momma. I am doing good. That is awesome!!!!!! I am glad that everything came out good for the primary program. This past week was a good week. I am pretty tired. Something I have really learned is patience haha But How is shay???? the pictures are awesome!!!!!
This week we ended up having a family that we are teaching come to church. They showed up after sacrament meeting but at least they came! haha
ummmmm.... Something that we have seen is a change when we talk about the atonement in every lesson. It has been pretty amazing to see the miracles on how the people feel the spirit and come to church. The atonement cures everything.
I love you and thank you for everything that you have done for me. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
This week's lesson... The atonement, our miracle cure!
 
 
 
 
What perfection looks like .....
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment