Monday, May 5, 2014

‎Monday‎, ‎May‎ ‎5‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎07‎ ‎AM

 
Hello momma! I have had a good week. We found 11 new investigators. I am going to call on Saturday about mothers day. We have a 70 coming here to do a training here in Ayacucho. And I have to go to Ecuador for a day because I am so illegal. haha I am going may 16th.
and I forgot my username and password again. If you could have it ready for me on Saturday also.
If it makes Aunt Penny feel better I have seen about 200 dead rats smashed in the street in my mission. haha but that looks fresh. haha
Well mom. I gotta go. I will call sometime in the afternoon saturday. Love ya!
 
 
This is from a while ago. Another Elder sent it to me. This is in lima central. Love ya!
 
 My bed and the view from my house.


This week's lesson... Another Mother's day coming this week and this momma can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment