Friday, February 28, 2014

Monday Feb 24, 2014, at 10:42 AM

Hey momma! What in the world shayli is pregnant. haha that is so awesome. I am glad to hear that everything there is going good (:  How is Charese doing? This week we have a baptism on Thursday, my hump day, which is pretty exciting! haha It is crazy that it has already been one year since I have been away from home. Mike already has 18 months. THATS CRAZY!!!!!! This past week also was pretty normal for us also. We rescued two less actives which here is like a baptism which is pretty cool! How are you doing mother?
Well momma. I gotta go. I love you and thank you for the advice. I love you! (: I will talk to you in a week! Love you!
Elder Mitchy Dial

 
This morning... I was pretty tired haha
 
This week's lesson.... Hump day.... hummmm... time to put up your hands and enjoy the ride!!! WAHOOOOO!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment