Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Oct 21, 2013, at 11:24 AM

Hey ! This week was a good week! We had a baptism and her name is Solanch. She is awesome.
 
 
 
 

 
And hopefully this week we have another baptism that is her friend Sebastian. They are awesome. Sebastian wants to serve a mission and is progressing a ton. One thing that I have learned on my mission is about the atonement. He Loves us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This week my companion leaves for surgery and I get a new companion. My new companion is the Zone Leader. He is from Salvador.  We will only be companions for like a week. We have cambios this week. I am going to miss Elder Bernal. He is a great teacher. I learned a lot from him. I am a little nervous to lead the area but I have to start sometime haha and that is when I will progress the most. 
 
Funny story, haha Yesterday we were at a members house and there was a jolt of an earthquake and I took off outside behind the women and the men stayed inside and laughed at me hahaha pretty funny!
 
I love you! I have to go, I love you and thank you for everything. I will write you in a week! (:
Love you!
Elder Mitchy Dial
 
 
 
This week's lesson... Only a really strong, intelligent, chivalrous, kind, good man would follow the women outside to keep them safe...  :)                                                                                 
 (did I mention intelligent... smart boy, you could have stayed inside and tried to hold up the walls...hmmmmm...
ya never know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment